Us

Us
Wife, Parent, Nurse; my life raw and real, as I see it.

Monday, July 16, 2012

Thank you!


None of the fun we had would have been possible without Grandma K.  I am compelled to make sure that she knows how appreciative we all are for this opportunity.  This was the longest vacation that Jon and I have ever shared, and the first we have taken as a family of 6. Without K, we would not have ever thought to take on such a feat.  Likewise, we would have been able to venture off for short trips without the kids, nor would the kids have been so entertained as not to drive us all crazy. I think few people can imagine what it is like to spend seven days in a smallish cottage with two three year olds and two six year olds, but I will tell you that it is a trying experience with even the most well behaved children.  For the most part, or kids behaved well and occupied themselves with things that were appropriate for kids.  However, it is not beyond our notice how difficult it can be just being in this atmosphere for long periods of time, and therefore extend a special acknowledgement to that degree.  I think it is probably very suiting that this vacation was planned after a prolonged absence by Grandma and when there might be more of an extended absence after it...  Pretty sure we didn't exactly plan for that, but it works out well all the same. 



 
So on behalf of my children, THANK YOU GRANDMA K!!!!

No comments: