Us

Us
Wife, Parent, Nurse; my life raw and real, as I see it.

Monday, July 09, 2012

Paddle


Another awesome feature of this cottage is the fact that it has a canoe, paddle boat, and row boat.  It has a wonderful dock with a bench and a small dock just for getting on the boats.  There were plenty of life vests to fit everyone with us as well.  So after finding the vests, we took Ava out on the Paddle boat first.  She thought it was great, and Dad let her steer… well sometimes anyway :)
Then we got brave and took the other three out together.  

It was my first trip on a paddle boat, and will likely be my last.  It was great exercise, but we paddled and paddled and didn't get anywhere…  I think I very much prefer the canoe, takes just as much effort, but you can really book it in a canoe!

No comments: