Us

Us
Wife, Parent, Nurse; my life raw and real, as I see it.

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Homecoming



This morning I enjoyed another peaceful mommy and me morning. Wes’ speech therapist came for her last visit (for the summer program). I really liked the energy that his summer therapists brought with them, I just wish they had some more time. She worked on language during his breakfast today. When she left, we got our workout on and pumped some iron. Wes is quite the drill sergeant  “Lift! Lower!” he yelled mimicking my workout program.

After I cleaned up, we hit the grocery store. Wes got a snack while I put away the groceries. Then we hit the road again for our chiropractor appointment. Wes does very well there and I think it is helping him. Since Taylor was with Mom, I just cancelled his appointment for this time. I am not sure that the visits are helping him much, but it mostly has to do with the fact that he gets so very tense.
After our appointments, we headed back home against EAA traffic to meet mom, Taylor, Alivya, and Ava. The kids seemed excited to be home, though it sounded like they had a really good time.

No comments: