Us

Us
Wife, Parent, Nurse; my life raw and real, as I see it.

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Faces of Taylor




In Case you ever wondered what your child would look like as a siamese twin.


The iPad has you covered... 


And our kids really love this feature...


In other news, Taylor has to have his G-Tube scar repaired.  It started oozing several months ago, and recently it has been bothering him.  It has also been oozing a lot more.  So we met with the surgeon who said it needed to be closed up.  Unfortunately this means that he has to go under for another minor procedure... at least it is a minor procedure.  

The surgeon also said that his stomach will no longer "dimple" what we have always called Taylor's other belly button... I wonder how he will feel about it... I guess time will tell.  

He will have the surgery on July 26th at Children's Hospital in Milwaukee.

No comments: