Us

Us
Wife, Parent, Nurse; my life raw and real, as I see it.

Monday, July 30, 2012

A&P Study Group




I held my last study group for the summer term. This is bittersweet. It means that I don’t have to spend that time at school, worry about whether I know the material well enough, or sit around waiting since it was pretty slow this summer. At the same time, the end of the summer term means that the fall term is all that much closer. While I am ready to have a few more things to do, I know that the semester will hold a few more things than I really want to do… double edged sword. I’m trying hard not to dwell on these thoughts and really sprint to the finish, enjoying the remaining time as much as possible.


We have some big plans for the next few weekends, and some more time with the beloved pool. And for now, I will reflect upon the serenity of the ducks we saw while on our vacation.

No comments: