I have to say, Wes has been super good through all of this. Yesterday he did spend a dream day snacking on graham crackers and watching a Blue’s Clues marathon while we worked the kitchen. You could have literally followed the cracker crumbs all around the house and mapped Wes’ every step. Today we all slept in and it put us all in rather a good mood I think. Wes ate breakfast okay, and entertained himself for a while as we hit the floor running yet again.
We finished our crazy cooking weekend around 3pm today with a grand total of 36 meals. Many of which I can’t wait to taste! I actually think the Kale and White sauce pizza is the one I am most looking forward to, with the beef ribs coming in a close second.
We rounded off the evening by spending some time with Jon’s mom as is our usual Sunday routine.

No comments:
Post a Comment