Us
Wife, Parent, Nurse; my life raw and real, as I see it.
Thursday, May 02, 2013
Motherhood
My children left their stuffed turtles this way... How maternal?
The perceptiveness, however unconscious, is to amazing to me! My older kids, 7, spend a lot of their time chasing each other around making Star Wars-esc shooting noises and claiming to have "killed" things. So I am always surprised when I see that my kids really are still sweet, young innocents who really just want to please us and make people smile.
They love their stuffed things... perhaps more than I want them too... I hate finding them all over my house especially covered in cat urine. I think all animals think stuffed things equal litter boxes. Therefore, I think stuffed animals belong in the stores, or in a pet net, at least... (ironic term huh... pet net, to keep your stuffed things, out of the range of your pets!! haha...)
So if you know me well enough, you know that this post, is a great distraction from what I should be doing right now... studying for my final exam next week... not that I didn't want to share my kids sweet motherly display also.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment