Us

Us
Wife, Parent, Nurse; my life raw and real, as I see it.

Thursday, May 17, 2012

This and that

Boy I am enjoying these "sleeping in" days!  Instead of getting up at 4:30 for clinicals, or 5:30 in order to get Ava and Wes to daycare or to get to class... I am getting my lazy bum out of bed at 6:30!!!  It does make me feel rushed, but I have plenty of time.  Since there is no place to be until 7:50, we really do have enough time for this little luxury.  

While the kids were at school, Ava and Wes entertained themselves while I finished up all the little details for the party. Food cars, coloring pages, decorations and more.  I cut up the strawberries (oh delicious), watermelon, cheese, sausage... washed the blueberries... It is going to be a yummy party!  I can't wait.  

On that note, I am really proud of how patient Taylor and Alivya have been.  I know they are very excited too...  

No comments: