This morning was a busy morning. After getting everyone up and dressed, we drove around depositing lovely happy children off at their respective classrooms. We being Ava and I. After leaving Wes at his classroom, we raced across town to FVTC, where I had to get my TB test administered. I also had a meeting scheduled there and some paperwork to drop off. I brought with me a huge bag of entertainment, but it was hardly necessary. Ava was awesome. She sat for my appointment and dropping off of paperwork. When we arrived for the meeting, she sat quietly for the whole hour and half meeting while drawing on a white board with dry erase markers. After the meeting, we had to go pick Wes up from school. Ava feel fast asleep on the way there, she was exhausted from all that work!
Another charming, yet poorly edited photo of Wes.
Another charming, yet poorly edited photo of Wes.


No comments:
Post a Comment