Us

Us
Wife, Parent, Nurse; my life raw and real, as I see it.

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

CAKE!

Spent the better part of this day making CAKE!  I made Cupcakes, cake x 2, destroyed one of those cakes, bought a sheet cake from U-Bake, then turned said destroyed cake into cake pops! See busy day.  Big THANK YOU to my friend Alicia who came over last night after working all day and helped me make an awesome Caterpillar out of cup cakes on top of a decorated sheet cake (and taught me some cook cake decorating tips along the way!)  

Also a super big THANK YOU to my dear Hubby who swooped in at my moment of weakness and saved me from the cake pops! He does sincerely save me from myself on a regular basis :)

Now I would share a picture, but its a surprise, so you will have to wait until Saturday like the kids...

And no, it is not Saturday yet. 

No comments: