![]() |
| From Best of 2010 |
Is not this happy today! I have no idea why, but Wes has been very irritable today. Long periods of crying without being able to be consoled. He also threw up all his green beans and squash in a lovely guided projectile missile aimed right at me. Unfortunately for him, though, he didn't get the range he expected and all it earned him was a trip to the bath tub, a past time loved by all of his siblings, but not him. It also earned a bath for his clothes, feeding chair, carpet and my chair. Wes hasn't cut any teeth yet, but has been gnawing on his fingers vigorously for months. In the last three weeks or so, I have noticed that he has been drooling more. If we use Ava as a comparison, then we should expect his first tooth in about five months. If this cranky mood is indeed related to his teeth and we can expect it to be five more months before eruption, then I am going to need some strong sedatives and/or stimulants to keep my sanity!

No comments:
Post a Comment