Cake month
January in our house is cake month. We never planned for this, its just how things happened. It starts with Taylor and Livi's birthday, just two days before January, then my own birthday, then Ava and Wes' birthday. After having the babies last year, I guess I thought we could get away with on cake for all the birthdays, but Tay and Liv's excitement about their birthday brought reality crashing down on me. They will require their own cake and Ava and Wes will require another for themselves. I don't know how long I will get away with one cake for each set of twins as opposed to one cake per child, which will only make cake month worse. Fortunately I never get my cake until February, this is because I like Dairy Queen's classic ice cream cake and around here, Dairy Queen is closed on my birthday. Jon started a tradition of getting me a DQ cake on Valentines day ten years ago this year. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment