Us

Us
Wife, Parent, Nurse; my life raw and real, as I see it.

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Cheese?



From Best of 2010
For Christmas my mother in law gave me an attachment for my Kitchen Aid Mixer, a noodle press! I have always thought about trying this, but never really had the guts or the equipment for that matter. Well now that one of those is taken care of, I dove in! It worked out pretty well considering it was my first time. The dough was way too dry and it took me a long time to figure out how much to run through at one time. I also need to work on my coordination, and I really could use a much bigger kitchen! But they tasted pretty good, we were able to freeze some for later, and Jon took some pretty good pics! So over all, good experience.

Livi thinks its cheese though.




From Best of 2010

No comments: