Us

Us
Wife, Parent, Nurse; my life raw and real, as I see it.

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Better Late than Never

So Jon as tried to upload the ultrasound video twice... unsuccessfully. This is why I let Jon do that stuff, cause I can't understand what the issue is. Apparently neither can he. But, I do finally have the photos scanned in.

So these images were taken November 11th during the big anatomy ultrasound.

From Quad twins


This one is Baby A with its hand on its head.

From Quad twins


This one is sort of difficult to see, but Baby A (left)is facing Baby B (right).

From Quad twins


This a 2 dimensional image of Baby B's face.

From Quad twins


Baby A's face

From Quad twins


Baby A 3D face.

From Quad twins


Again, difficult to see, but they are facing each other in this one too.

I had an OB check this morning. Noting special to report. I scheduled all my checks through March, I will have an ultrasound at least once a month from here out. Next check is Jan 8th. Looking forward to drinking that lovely orange drink before that appointment too... sarcasm...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good Luck with your next appointment. The ultrasound pictures look cute. Wishing you much luck to keep those precious babies inside as long as possible. Love reading your cute stories and updates. Your twins are such blessings and have come such a long way. Are they excited to meet their new set of twins?