Us

Us
Wife, Parent, Nurse; my life raw and real, as I see it.

Thursday, April 03, 2014

Peaty's by IntelliGrowth


Yesterday I took advantage of a little free time to polish off some more errands.  At the top of my list, Goodwill Run, Returns, and Fertilizer.  Yup, I said fertilizer. Jon's company is affiliated with a Company in town that sells worm castings as organic fertilizer.  I now own a bunch, and I can't wait to put it all in my garden beds!

We have big dreams that this will solve or at least lead the way to solving my endless problems with my tomatoes.  We also invested in a fancy new irrigation system, I think this will aslo help with my blossom end Rot.  I have big dreams that the plants now germinating under my bed will supply us all summer long (and then some!) I intend to try an indoor herb garden.  Since I have never been able to keep house plants, this is a new adventure.  This winter I managed to kill my parsley, basil and rosemary plants, but I think there are a couple of reasons for that.  Hopefully I can get the right light, the right moisture, and with a little help from Peaty's, the right nutrients, to keep them alive! Big dreams for the Veggie garden this season! Now if only the weather would cooperate... I have spring fever, mother nature, give it up and bring on the sunshine and warm breeze!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: