Us

Us
Wife, Parent, Nurse; my life raw and real, as I see it.

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Carrots?


Carrot Play Dough

I found this on a pin on Pinterest, and I had to do it.  So after I coaxed Ava to bed for a nap this afternoon (wasn't too hard since she has a little cold right now) I crept back downstairs and made this orange play dough.  Since she woke up just as it was finishing, Jon had to stuff it into the pastry bags and tie it off after they went to bed for the night! I am super excited for Easter morning, aren't they simply adorable?!?

We also decided to keep the candy to a minimum this year, and instead, we picked up a couple of Lego kits.  The good bunny is going to split up the bags inside the kits so that they each have a part to  put together.  Legos are huge right now so I think it will be a huge hit... not to mention that we bought Lego MOVIE kits...  Ava is going to flip when she sees that UniKitty and Emmett!

Of course we did get the obligatory chocolate bunnies, and I am sure that Grandma M will not arrive sans bags of chocolate... so I think Easter is going to go over quite well with the little people.  For the adults, Jon is planning quite the spread!  I am so sick of hearing and thinking about it as it makes my stomach growl!  

No comments: