Us

Us
Wife, Parent, Nurse; my life raw and real, as I see it.

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Happy Birthday Ava and Wes

Happy Birthday to my beautiful 3 year olds! Ava and Wes were born 11 weeks early three years ago today! Their labor was induced by Pap Murphy's pizza and/or JZ. Really the joke ended up on him since he was left with Tay and Liv all night as I labored away. Not surprisingly, he didn't come back for a visit for nearly two years!

Ava and Wes have both come a very long way since they left the hospital three months after being born... Actually we all have come a long way. This birthday allows me to reflect on the journey, and reminds me that as a family we are in a much better place. So while it's true that I don't know where the time went, I'm really not disappointed that it's gone. (For the most part anyway) It is also true that I very much miss holding babies, but there are other ways to satisfy that need!

Here is hoping that Ava and Wes have a great and Happy 3rd Birthday!!!

No comments: