I know I need more pics of Tay and Liv, its just that I have so much more time right now with Ava and Wes... and when I am with Tay and Liv, I have Ava and Wes to take care of... it also helps that there are a lot of things that Tay and Liv are doing right now that I don't find real cute. Some examples? Hmmm, how about getting into my bedroom and cutting up pictures and coloring on my papers with highlighters, or drawing faces on my documents and on the babies floor mat? Then there is dumping dirt all over my table outside, pushing each other around the house in baby furniture (and scratching my floors), and stacking their bean bags with Wes' therapy ball to make "snowmen". I admit that they can be incredibly creative, however, I'm usually too tired for creativity! My last excuse for not snapping as many pics recently, the posing... Livi has a very distinctive pose face, and as cute as she is, I find it very unnatural...
No comments:
Post a Comment