Us

Us
Wife, Parent, Nurse; my life raw and real, as I see it.

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Eviction

confessions_of_a_germ.jpg
Dear microbe infecting my lungs...
This note hereby declares that you are officially and finally evicted.  I have much too important things to do than cough and hack because of you all night.  My immune system is at its wits end trying to contain you, and I am really tired of coughing up the huge chunks of junk that its contained. Further, my body has turned up the temperature well beyond your survival limits (and mine for that matter). You are costing me money, time, and most importantly energy.  I vastly prefer to breath with ease, sleep uninterrupted, stop popping over the counter pain medication like candy, and of course cool down enough to stop the chills/sweats. Consequently you have really over stayed your welcome.

GET OUT, STAY OUT!  

No comments: