Us

Us
Wife, Parent, Nurse; my life raw and real, as I see it.

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Carry On

From 2007, Best of
Might need one of these on the way home tonight :)

It took me 30 minutes to ride my bicycle to work this morning.  Just about the time I got across the College Avenue bridge, I thought maybe I wasn't going to make it.  I took a little break, then carried on.  I was surprised how quickly I recovered though, and felt pretty good within an hour after getting here. I can say, I am not in a hurry to leave, though I think the ride home will be less stressful since I won't be on a schedule. 

Will I do it again tomorrow... well we'll see how I feel after I get home tonight :)  It sure felt good to be out doing something good for me though. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

good for you,keep it up its hard to at first but will get easier for you!