![]() |
| From 2010, Best of |
I'm such a slave driver that my kids fall asleep while eating... ;0p
When I got Taylor and Livi up this morning, big girl didn't want to get out of bed. She had started coughing over the weekend, and last night the cough was so uncomfortable that she had some trouble sleeping. She woke up a couple times, and thrashed about in her bed. This morning she also looked a little pink and felt warm, though she was not running a fever. I decided to keep her home from school anyway. She spent the day laying on the couch watching what ever movie she wanted to. After Horton Hears A Who, she told me she wanted to watch "Star Letters". In response to my puzzled look she said, "You know, Legos!" She my kids think that Star Wars was a movie created about Legos, rather than Legos Wii being created based on a couple of movies. She was amazed that the letters on the screen were words that I could read to her. Funny girl. After the first movie (and I do mean the first movie, not Episode I), she insisted that we watch the second move (Not Episode II), after that she informed me that she wanted fly spaceships. Jon nearly had tears when I told him the story.

No comments:
Post a Comment