Us

Us
Wife, Parent, Nurse; my life raw and real, as I see it.

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Cast your vote

I just reviewed the results of our poll asking you to predict the genders of twins we are expecting. I was surprised to see how few votes there were. I know I have more readers, so those of you who use reader, click on our blog title at the top and stop by to cast your vote! The results thus far are really very interesting, to us anyway.

To those of you who have already voted, thank you! It makes not knowing sort of fun!

I can't remember if I have shared the names on this blog or not, but we just agreed on a second girls name. I guess that qualifies as news, right?

As it stands right now our names are:
b/g- Westli James and Ava Katherine
g/g- Ava Katherine and Maya Li
b/b- Westli James and ?

Please vote!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I voted - I think it's GG. :)

But if I'm wrong - the boy names we *didn't* use are Owen, Carter and Gideon. I also like Maxwell. feel free. :)

Take care,
Kara