Us

Us
Wife, Parent, Nurse; my life raw and real, as I see it.

Friday, November 28, 2008

Ode to Hormonal

I hope everyone had a great holiday. We spent the week with Jon's family who flew/drove in from all over the country. I get so psyched up for them to come, but when its time to leave I always get super choked up. I am just not very good a good byes, even for a little while. Usually I manage to save for after they leave, I also don't like to cry in front of people... but tonight the waterworks just ran and ran. It is so hard for me to realize that so many people I care about are so far away. See, I can't even type this without bawling again. Ugh...

Tears of joy fell today also. Our friend who served as best man in our wedding five years ago (already) and his wife just brought a new baby into the world! Congrats Nat and Elise on your new baby girl! Can't wait for pictures! (sigh... another baby I don't get to coddle cause this country hates me) Here's to virtual hugs... I guess...

No comments: