All I want for Christmas is to finally (really) be done with school... and maybe a job :)
As for the kids, they all want Creepers... Don't know what a creeper is? Well T has you covered, its that crazy Green thing that has invaded my holiday photo with Frosty... a character from the online video game sensation MineCraft.
Wes, I think would be happy with balloons, or a spinning thing that actually worked...
Santa visit was a huge success, no tears this year. Ava was a little bashful at first, but she warmed up. Big thanks to ThedaCare for putting on this breakfast with Santa again this year, I love avoiding the Mall Santa! (Eight years and counting)
I think we might get one more year in for the big twins. Liv told me that her little friend Cordelia told her that there was no such thing as Santa. When I asked her what she thought about that, she told me that she knew there was because of something about Dad making noise in his room... didn't make a lot of sense, but as long as she concluded that there was a Santa, I thought we could ride it out another year :) How did they get so big?


No comments:
Post a Comment