Us

Us
Wife, Parent, Nurse; my life raw and real, as I see it.

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Shovel


http://natural-hd-wallpapers.blogspot.com/2012/10/beautiful-snowfall-real-snowfall-hd.html

I think I might need a neutral density filter....

There was some weather predicted for today.  Snow and sleet, I read...  So I got up today around 8, went to the gym, no weather.  Actually I would say it was sort of warm, everything was melting.

Soon after I got back, Jon also returned with the groceries.  So I helped him put them away.  About an hour later, I look outside and it is pouring.  A few minutes later, its snowing... then its heavy... and just four hours later, there is like five inches out there...  It was pretty amazing.

After we went to visit Jon's mom and put the kids to bed, we cleared out the driveway together... I can't remember the last time we did that.

No comments: