Happy New Year!!!
We rang in the year sitting at home slurping down Mimosas and watching Tay and Liv play Animal Crossing. At the countdown, Taylor had already fallen asleep. I think Livi was a little underwhelmed by it all. I'm not sure exactly what she expected...
We all "slept in" a little this morning. Wes, woke up first at 8. Well, he was up a bit before that, but I avoided him until 8.
This afternoon we finally had Christmas with Jon's father. It turned out to be a really nice afternoon with Jon and George both attempting to assemble the Dino Robot the kids were given for Christmas.
Later in the eventing, Livi started complaining again of ear pain, and Ava finally crashed on the couch and woke up screaming and fitting. I eventually took them all up to the bath tub for a scrub-a-dub-dub before school starts again tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment