Us
Wife, Parent, Nurse; my life raw and real, as I see it.
Tuesday, June 19, 2007
Sans Employment
Since I doubt that Jon intends to make any sort of official statement or announcement, I thought I would end all of your suspense! Jon has officially taken a position with ASI in Green Bay, WI. It will be a little bit of a commute, but nothing like Milwaukee. The position was the best oppurtunity that he was given as it combines both the design experience that he has been using and the project management that he is looking to get into. Lets hope that it provides a good challange for him. Officially, I am very happy for him, however, I am really going to miss having him around whenever I really need him :( Tear, tear.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yeah for employment! And local too!
I did the commute thing from A town to GB for 4 years, it stinks but you get used to it. Plus its much better than having to pack up and move the kids and the house and the animals 10 hours away.
See ya on Sat!
Post a Comment