Us

Us
Wife, Parent, Nurse; my life raw and real, as I see it.

Monday, June 04, 2007

Home Sweet Home

We arrived home on Monday morning at 8:30 local time... after flying for almost six hours over night. Ugh. The children slept most of the trip from Seattle, but were awake for most of the second leg of the return trip. When we finally got home, the kids crashed for almost six hours. We were totally exhausted. Unfortunately, Alivya began to cough on Friday night, by Saturday night she had a constant runny nose and was barking like a dog. Taylor's nose also began to run. By Sunday morning Livi had rosy red cheeks, fever, lethargic, and really working to breath. We have been treating her with Tylenol and her inhalers... praying that she gets better soon. I did get her to take two bottles tonight, so I think things are looking up. However, I started feeling really congested, and dry dry mouth... now its nearly midnight, and I can't sleep. Go figure. So we are looking forward to getting back on our own time zone. I personally am looking forward to all the laundry being done, and getting my house back together! I don't think that we will be traveling again soon.

Before I go, after boarding and deplaning five times in the past ten days with two nearly 18 month toddlers and only two adults... I would just like to say, that this is one family who will NOT be flying NORTHWEST again... We will gladly fly ALASKA again though. So if there are any Alaska employees out there, thank you for making one of our five flights as relaxing and enjoyable as possible. Your assistance was greatly appreciated and did not go unnoticed. Northwest... you need some serious work on customer service!

1 comment:

Denise said...

Glad that you made it home ok!