Us

Us
Wife, Parent, Nurse; my life raw and real, as I see it.

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Run


I got a cold last week Friday.  I  was pretty miserable Friday night and all day Saturday.  Sunday at the marathon I fit right in as we were all sort of sniffling from being out in the cold.  The rest of the week I had poor sleep, a lot of sinus pain and pressure and it was really difficult to breath and concentrate.  Fun stuff huh.  I focused this week on getting healthy again and let my diet slide a bit.  I also tried to rest rather than exercise. 

So this morning I finally got back on the treadmill, felt good.  I did 30 minutes, 2 min brisk walk followed by 5 min runs.  

Excited to watch the Packer game this afternoon.  I'm hopeful that the refs being back will make football exciting again. 

No comments: