Us

Us
Wife, Parent, Nurse; my life raw and real, as I see it.

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Happy Birrrthh Day Mr Hubster


No, its not actually hubby's birthday... that is on Wednesday.  But my sister agreed to watch the kids over night... so it might as well be his birthday. 

I had planned the day to go somewhat differently.  Mostly I didn't plan to feel like I was on my death bed. This turned out to mess with my day quite a lot.  First, I was scheduled to work from 8a-8:30p.  I made it to about 12:30 when I realized that I was totally miserable.  Thankfully the floor was slow enough that I could take off early, very early.  When I got home I told Jon that he had "seven hours to cure me".  I had chills, diaphoresis, more chills, my head was literally pulsing with pressure and pain.  My eyes watered so much that I could not see. 

So I took drugs, over the counter drugs.  Lots of them.  

And, by around 8, I felt ok. 

We met JZ and Jon's mom for dinner.  A story for another day.

Then we spent the night a local hotel, not the nicest place I have ever slept, but, it was a bed away from my children for a night.  

No comments: