Us

Us
Wife, Parent, Nurse; my life raw and real, as I see it.

Monday, February 27, 2012

Days I feel INSANE


Today definitely qualifies as one of those days that I really feel like I am the most insane people. Its very strange to me to be taking an exam literally every time I meet for class.  I did well on this one, it wasn't perfect, which is what I am always striving for, but it was good.  The grueling pace is starting to effect us all…  

Sometimes I feel like I'm alone in the "feeling it" part, since I have such an active and busy home life. But it is clear to me that many if not all of my classmates are also feeling "it".  I am trying very hard to get everything possible done as soon as I can.  I keep telling myself, "you need to keep up, don't get behind." 

No comments: