Us

Us
Wife, Parent, Nurse; my life raw and real, as I see it.

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Only ONE game


Seriously friends, its only ONE game.  Loosing just one game (of 14) is still GOOD... Yeah, its a disappointment, but its not the end of our season.  Gosh I can remember being 7-7 and still being excited about a chance at a playoff birth.  One loss is not the end.  I would rather have the sports people harp on how terrible our team played today than the fact that they lost a game.  Lets talk about how none of our offensive line could complete a pass to save their souls.  Lets talk about how the Chiefs ran like the wind and what the H happened to our defense!  Let the perfect season dreams die, as they were only dreams to begin with! 

And for the love, lets talk about what we are going to do to play better on Christmas day!

No comments: