Us

Us
Wife, Parent, Nurse; my life raw and real, as I see it.

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Rare

Did you like those photos of me?  Rare, I know... don't get used to it :)  I can be amazingly cooperative when it comes to my really good friends.  I love you Yollande!!!

Now its back to the old me...  Jon and I finally decided that we needed a new kitchen table.  The one we had was an old one that his parents had used when his older brother was a toddler. We have used it since we moved into an apartment in 2001, so it was time.  Here is where I would insert a photo if my cameras weren't in event mode, and my computers not clogged with event data...  We'll get it up soon.

We also decided that the very old "old lady" love seat that I haggled from an estate sale in 2008 needed to go...  shocked?  I knew it!  I also purchased a very expensive blanket to drape over it as a slip cover.  This worked really well until about a year ago when Taylor and Livi got big enough to pull it off.  Recently, my blanket has spent more time on the floor than the couch, and all of my guests or Wes' therapists had to live with the stinky ugly "old lady" couch...  So Friday morning I watched as it disappeared into the back of our local waste management department truck.  See how politically correct I am?  In its place we have two gorgeous and very comfortable lounge chairs.

So the moral of this post is:  Jon should not allow Julie to enter or visit within 100yds of Old World Market, ever again...  :)

1 comment:

Heather said...

Julie,
The photos of you are great! You looked awesome. Your hubby did a great job on your hair. Wow!!! How about that! Good for you getting in a picture.... You are an awesome woman and darn near amazing.. don't know how you do all you do!