Us

Us
Wife, Parent, Nurse; my life raw and real, as I see it.

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Weddings!

Check out our Photo Gallery here!

Today we shot our second and final full wedding for the season. In a couple weeks we are going to do a photobooth at a friend's wedding, but compared to the stress of doing full weddings, that will be a breeze. I prayed (in as much as I "pray") all week for a nice slightly overcast morning... I think the powers that be are confused by use of the term "slightly".  Slightly raining huge wisps of hazy mist doesn't count as "slightly overcast".  And of course the down pours in the hours leading up to the big moment don't count either.  Thankfully we were able to shoot all of the formal poses outside where there were gorgeous beautiful flowers to give life and color and happiness to the backgrounds of my photos (and there by compliment the bride and groom who so desperately wanted the rain to end...) You gave it a really good try Caleb!  

So, more work to be done, a lot of weight off our shoulders :)

No comments: