We had a super good time at the March of Dimes benefit on Saturday. I have lots of pictures to post, but Jon updated my IPhoto, and now I don't know how to upload them... so it'll have to wait until he shows me how...
Now for the unusual part... I have never done one of these meme things, but I have also never been tagged before... so since I have been tagged, what the **ll...
1. What kind of SOAP is in your bathtub right now? Equate (Walmart brand) with shea butter, the stuff smells like regurgitated pedia sure... can't wait for that to be gone!
2. Do you have any watermelon in your refrigerator? No
3. What would you change about your living room? Nothing, we just made it over during the summer!
4. Are the dishes in your dishwasher clean or dirty? dirty
5. What is in your fridge? Food, lots of whole milk!
6. White or wheat bread? Whole grain white, I love SaraLee!
7. What is on top of your refrigerator? Empty baskets
8. What color or design is on your shower curtain? We have doors, but the kids have blue swirls!
9. How many plants are in your home? 0 between me and Oliver, they don't live!
10. Is your bed made right now? Nope
11. Comet or Soft Scrub? Both
12. Is your closet organized? Mine is, don't ask about Jon's!
13. Can you describe your flashlight? I think we have one on a key chain somewhere
14. Do you drink out of glass or plastic most of the time at home? Cheap Glass
15. Do you have iced tea made in a pitcher right now? No, eew
16. If you have a garage, is it cluttered? Actually, NO, we organized over the summer!!! hurray!
17. Curtains or blinds? Blinds, curtains just suck up cat hair!
18. How many pillows do you sleep with? 2, 1 body, 1 king
19. Do you sleep with any lights on at night? pitch black
20. How often do you vacuum? Every day, in my mind anyway
21. Standard toothbrush or electric? Standard
22. What color is your toothbrush? Navy blue
23. Do you have a welcome mat on your front porch? yes but it doesn't say welcome, just green
24. What is in your oven right now? racks
25. Is there anything under your bed? Dust bunnies and my wedding dress (carefully preserved!)
26. Chore you hate doing the most? All of them
27. What retro items are in your home? Besides Taylor's clothes?
28. Do you have a separate room that you use as an office? Yes, two
29. How many mirrors are in your home? 3
30. Do you have any hidden emergency money around your home? I wish! I do keep a dollar stashed for work, I have a popcorn addiction!
31. What color are your walls? The ones I like or the ones that came with the house?
32. Do you keep any kind of protection weapons in your home? No!
33. What does your home smell like right now? Air
34. Favorite candle scent? Not a fan of scented stuff... allergies
35. What kind of pickles (if any) are in your refrigerator right now? None, but I would love some homemade dills!
36. What color is your favorite Bible? I don't have one either
37. Ever been on your roof? Not on your life!
38. Do you own a stereo? I guess so, I would call them Jon's
39. How many TVs do you have? 3
40. How many house phones? 0
41. Do you have a housekeeper? Only if the girls count! Thanks for all the work you do Tanya!
42. What style do you decorate in? Me... :)
43. Do you like solid colors in furniture or prints? Solids!
44. Is there a smoke detector in your home? You bet!
45. In case of fire, what are the items in your house which you’d grab if you only could make one quick trip? I would be in big trouble, ... actually I would probably die trying to get everything out... such a sentimental sucker!
So there you have it...
3 comments:
Great answers!
Very cute!!
Just stoppin by to say hi!!! I haven't been here in a while.
Post a Comment