Us
Wife, Parent, Nurse; my life raw and real, as I see it.
Monday, August 12, 2013
Fall Cleaning
I had a long list of items on my to-do list today. Cleaning up all the toys in the house really wasn't on that list, but I just couldn't take it anymore. So I got out my mad momma military style attitude and whipped the kids into shape. Livi, Tay, and Ava, with a lot of coaxing, worked hard and cleaned up ALL the toys from the first floor of my house. They hauled them all downstairs and sorted them into their rightful bins. While they worked on toys, I worked on sweeping... and scrubbing... I was pretty excited when we were all done... except that I then had to start working on my original list.
Yikes!
In the end I did accomplish most of what was on my list also, and I worked out int he garden a bit, and attended to a bunch of paperwork that had come in the mail too, all before heading to work!
Labels:
Parenting
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment