Us

Us
Wife, Parent, Nurse; my life raw and real, as I see it.

Monday, April 30, 2012

Why don't they have school today?


Had a really good weekend with the kids.  We went for a bike ride, played at the park, then made invitations for the kids spring birthday bash.  The big kids have been totally begging for a birthday party this year.  Since their birthday falls five days after Christmas, I just think it is too difficult for families to fit another event in their busy holiday schedules.  Not to mention that I'm all worn out, the kids have too many new toys, and I really would rather through an outdoor party (not happening in December in Wisconsin...)  Even though it was a very mild winter.  So Taylor and Liv will have a big party with all their friends from school who can come on Saturday May 19th. They helped put together the invitations and were super excited.  

No comments: