Us

Us
Wife, Parent, Nurse; my life raw and real, as I see it.

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Rare view

From 2010, Best of

You might have noticed that there are few photos of me popping up, so this is truly a rare instance.  Anyway, my peanut, sans gorgeous locks that Daddy allowed them to cut off his head last week... tear... tear...

1 comment:

Heather said...

Still wished you lived closer to me so I could get you take beautiful photos of my children! But keep the virus up North.

About not being in photos.... I used to be the same way until I thought about my babies losing me (this happened after I got pg with Miles). I want them to remember that I always loved them...and I know that they could care less that I am not really picture material. So with that, I let a friend of mine take my photo while pregnant with Miles. Think about leaving them your loving memory (in case it ever happens)...you don't have to share it with the rest of the world.

Hope the kids feel better soon!