Us

Us
Wife, Parent, Nurse; my life raw and real, as I see it.

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Behind the times

I was so proud of myself for blogging so much in the first few months of the year... but obviously I couldn't keep that up. The babies are doing well, gaining weight and growing. Ava just started wearing 0-3 month outfits as she has grown out of her newborns. Wes is smaller, and not eating as much, so I think he will wear his for a bit yet. I have started packing up his preemies though... Ava has been out of those for weeks...

Taylor and Livi just completed their first swim class. I am proud to say that Taylor actually got in the water for part of three sessions! We'll call this progress and be happy with it. The Easter bunny wasn't a big deal this year, but I think it will be next year, as I do believe they will remember it from this year. Despite Livi telling me that she didn't want her Easter basket, she is quite possessive of her candies and books. So I guess she did want it after all.

As for me, I am working every opportunity I have. Losing 3/4s of our income is terrifying, and the job market has been less than promising. We've closed our business, as we were the sole investors. Still unemployment is being a pain. To say that I am depressed is an understatement. I am just working on breathing all day, every day. So here in lies the reason for not really posting. I don't think most of you need to feel my doom and gloom as well.

1 comment:

Heather said...

I am so sorry that things are down right now (with your business and J. finding a job). I really am hating this economy. I am happy to hear how well the twins are thriving. The pictures are great and I have never seen such better photos. Good luck and take it easy (easier said and done - I know). Thanks for heads up on ante-partum depression... I really HATE bed rest and the constant fear if I should call my dr or something.