Us

Us
Wife, Parent, Nurse; my life raw and real, as I see it.

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Censorship

I created this blog over three years ago so that friends and family who live all over the country could be in touch with what is going on in our lives. Generally speaking, Julie and I are fairly open people, however since announcing our quadruplet pregnancy, we have incurred some unwanted attention here. We have been, and remain excited to share with people the stories of our tiny miracles, all six of them. We will, however, be taking advantage of comment moderation hence forth. Please take this as a friendly reminder that you are all our guests, and the topics on this blog are and will continue to be very sensitive to us. We welcome your suggestions, support, and thoughts, however we would appreciate it if you would keep this in mind before posting something that might be offensive to us, our children, or our family.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

This is about my excessive use of exclamation points, isn't it!!!

Sorry about that!

Seriously - some people. I figure I don't comment something I wouldn't say to a person's face. ANYWAY - keep the updates coming!

Jonathan said...

Indeed, you might need that key removed! :)