Us

Us
Wife, Parent, Nurse; my life raw and real, as I see it.

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Growing

Things are still going well. I am not posting simply because I don't know what to post. There is literally nothing going on with the pregnancy, that I can share anyway. I do love to stop by here and look at the widget, just to see what has changed. Its pretty incredible.

Hopefully Jon will put up some old videos of the kids that he finally downloaded from the camera... maybe...

2 comments:

Sheryl said...

We apparently have the same due date (though I only have 1 in there) and I'm feeling very fat right now. None of my clothes fit but I don't look pregnant either, just fat. Are you showing yet? How are you feeling? Are the pregnancy symptoms worse with this one than with the last?

Unknown said...

I felt that way by this time with my first pregnancy, although I had two then. Some of my clothes don't fit either, but I actually feel better than I did with the twins. I can feel that my stomach is more firm, but I would not say that I can see it yet. I have trouble writing because my symptoms are fairly mild. I have had no nausea/vomiting, no real cravings, although there are foods I am definitely NOT interested in eating. Mostly, I am just tired...