Us

Us
Wife, Parent, Nurse; my life raw and real, as I see it.

Wednesday, January 02, 2013

Sickies x 1



In all my training and all my understanding of the human body, I've been told that we have this amazing immune system of both specific and nonspecific cells to keep the body healthy.  The cells fight off pathogens which of course cause the symptoms that make us feel "sick".  In theory, all these symptoms then go away as the immune system claims victory over the pathogen.  This is all well and good.  Except that my poor kids can't seem to over come infections in their ears...  why is this amazing wonderful immune system so crapy when it comes to ears?  

Ava and Liv have ear infections.  I am pretty certain Wes is brewing one too... and well that just leaves Taylor...  

It wouldn't be a new year without a January 2nd visit to the doctor...  

No comments: